- Quality Assurance
We guarantee the quality of our translation. We only work with professionally trained individuals to ensure that your translations are accurate, free of errors and are delivered on time.
Our quality assurance will guarantee that you will be satisfied with the services that we provide. We translate in accordance with EN 15038 and ISO 9001 translation standards.
We manage the process with the XTRF tool, which is fully adjusted to translation standards. XTRF contributes to the quality of our work and substantially reduces the number of errors. However, all translations are checked for quality.
The main benefits of XTRF are:
- Portal for customers and suppliers
- Automatic project workflow
- Automation of all repeated work
- Automatic catalogue structure creation for pricing and project management
- Email sending module
- Automatic project ordering
- Complaint management
Translation quality check involves a number of controls:
1. Translation revision, a bilingual review of terminology, to ensure that the translation is accurate and precise. It involves comparison with the source text, use of specific glossaries provided by the client, if required, etc.
2. Proofreading of the translated document includes correction of grammatical, spelling and linguistic errors, checking of correct spelling of proper names, and cultural localisation issues, such as currency, date, numbers, etc. Proofreading also involves style control to ensure that the translation reflects the style and tone of the source document.
3. Editing control to ensure that the translation layout matches the source language document, including pagination, headers and footers, margins, graphics positioning, the use of correct fonts, etc.
- Client Confidentiality
We respect the privacy of our of clients and we would never share any information.
We guarantee that we will keep any information about your business or the documents that you provide in strictest confidence.
We understand that business or legal information that is provided to us may be confidential in nature and we promise that this information will never be shared with anyone.
Our interpreters and translators are held to the same standard to ensure that they also keep the business or legal information that they are given as private.
We will only work professionally and in confidence.
- Translation Methodology
We do our translation by a variety of methods. We offer manual only translation, which means that an individual will review your documents or content and translate them only by hand using their own knowledge of the language. These documents are then reviewed to make sure that they are accurate. We can also do machine translations using the latest software and other tools to bring you accurate translations.
The translation methodology is up to you to choose. We work with you to provide only the most accurate and reliable translations of your content or documents so that you are satisfied.
Project workflow consists of a number of steps, always starting with a project analysis, during which project requirements, including delivery requirements, are gathered and the client’s objectives confirmed. This process also involves the analysis of the client’s original documentation and the preparation of glossaries, reference materials, TMs, etc., if needed. The process is managed with XTRF, an automated project management tool fully adjusted to translation standards.
The project analysis stage is followed by the project planning, including preparation of files for translation, resource selection and project schedule definition.
During the linguistic process, the documents are handed over to linguistic expert(s) for translation. Linguistic experts are carefully selected depending on the language combination and translation domain. Most frequently, they use SDL Trados Studio and Atril Deja Vu tools, in many cases also MemoQ and Wordfast. The use of translation tools enable them to manage glossaries provided by the client or a selection of glossaries and term bases developed by ourselves.
Translation, revision and proofreading are done by professional native speakers.
Translation is followed by the revision process focusing on the verification of consistency of terminology and linguistic accuracy. It includes the in-house review and quality check with the client. The text is revised as appropriate and TM updated if required. The proofreading process involves control of spelling, the style and local cultural issues. Following that, we provide editing control to ensure that the translation layout matches the source language document.
As the final step, the final client approval is obtained, his satisfactions assessed, information archived and the completed project is delivered in the requested form.